Hello friends! I hope you are continuing to stay safe during this time.
It’s time for some exciting news!
Norwex, who is committed to improving quality of life, officially donated one million masks to healthcare professionals!
How AMAZING is that?! I’m so proud to be a part of this company.
If you missed it, you can see the Million Masks Announcement here.
Norwex recently launched face masks for personal use.
Our masks are made out of the Window Cloth microfiber! Norwex tested all of their microfibers and the Window Cloth was found to filter the best, filtering 81% of .1 microns. The Window Cloth also contains the oh so famous BacLock!
Remember, proper care and use are required for the best results.
Here are some facts and reminders on the proper care of face masks and how to use them.
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind- do not touch the front of the mask
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
If you don’t have a Norwex consultant, or are a past customer or hostess, make sure to follow my Facebook Page, Kris Carlson – Norwex Independent Sales Consultant, for all the inside scoop.
Stay safe, friends!