Norwex has an amazing lineup of products and it’s hard to get to know all of them at events, so we’ve decided to highlight some of our favorites.
To start, we are going to highlight the Norwex Cleaning Paste. This environmentally friendly super paste contains marble flour, natural soap and traces of coconut oil as it’s active ingredients. It is super easy to use by dabbing a damp Norwex cloth or our SpiriSponge and rubbing it onto the area you need to clean. This is one of Norwex’s most versatile products and can be used in any room of the house. One of the best things about our cleaning paste, often refereed to as liquid gold is that a little goes a long way. One tub typically lasts a year or more.
Here is a quick list of the types of materials the Cleaning Paste works on:
- Painted Surfaces
- Stainless Steal
So now you may be wondering what to use it for. Here is just some of the things you can use the Norwex Cleaning Paste to clean:
- Permanent marker on your floors or walls
- Bug Splatter on windshields or headlights (great for lovebug season!)
- Grease in the Kitchen
- Rust spots on your stainless steel
- Scuff marks
- Nail polish or ink on tile, countertops, walls, or wood without harming your paint or finish.
- Pot and Pan marks left on your white porcelain sink
- Grease from hood vents
- Orange rust rings on your shower shelving
- Soap scum on shower doors and walls
- Cut marks on plates
- Water Spots
- Sticky stuff (including sticker and labels) on surfaces and glass
- Residue on your glass cooktop
- Hard water spots on faucets and drains
- Clean shoe rubber
- Clean coffee pots
- Clean oven door
- Polish your stainless steel
These are just some examples but the list goes on! Be sure you test on a small part of your surface before cleaning the entire area with the Norwex Cleaning Paste. We would love to hear what you use your cleaning paste on. Be sure to post before and after pictures!